If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, November 30, 2012

 Come, let us praise the Lord above - M. Robbins

Come, let us praise the Lord above
who is the great I AM;
His greatness is unsearchable;
make known to men His deeds.

His deeds were from the start of time -
we know that from His Word
and He will be when time has ceased
the everlasting God.

Yet, how will I begin the praise?
What deed will be the first?
How can I, a mortal man,
record omnipotence?

Yet, there’s a deed I’ve heard about
which I must know firsthand.
“Oh Christ, who suffered on the
     cross,
please save my sinful soul!”

Come, let us praise the Lord above
who is the great I AM;
His deeds reflect His many names -
and “Savior” is the best!
     M. Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment